Sunday, March 29
Who's Your One? John 1:35-42
- What is the butterfly effect? How does it apply to real life?
- What stands out from the story and the sermon?
- Why does our culture struggle with doing the little things? Why do we believe only the dramatic/superhero events count?
- What would you say to someone who thinks they aren’t making a difference?
- Review the story. What role did Andrew play in bringing Peter to Jesus? What role did Peter play in the early church?
- Review the details from the feeding of the 5,000. How much money was two denarii? How much food would it buy? Describe the food the boy brought with him?
- What role did Andrew play in the feeding of the 5,000? Why was this miracle particularly significant?
- Recall a story when a little act made a big difference in your life? (i.e. your career, relationships, etc.)
- In this season of fear and anxiety what small things can you do help people recognize the peace Christ offers?
Don't forget to read your Daily Devotionals.