Sunday, May 31 Announcements:
1) Beginning May 31 the church campus reopens for attended worship services (no Sunday School, childcare, or age graded activities) at 50% capacity. Please see the full reopening plan and schedule here.
- Celebration Service (in the worship center): 8:30-9:15 / 10-10:45 / 11:30-12:15
- Encounter Service (in the gym): 9:15-10 / 10:45-11:30
2) So that we maintain social distancing guidelines on Sundays:
- Everyone is asked to enter through the Welcome Center only. (All other doors will be secured.)
- The Welcome Center doors will remain closed until 10 minutes prior to each service. Please remain in your vehicle until the Welcome Center doors open.
- At the conclusion of each service, you will be asked to exit through areas that DO NOT lead back to the Welcome Center.
- Copies of the budget will be available for FBC members beginning Sunday, June 7.
- Members may receive a copy at the church office Monday-Thursday, 9 am - 3 pm, beginning Monday, June 8.
- A Q & A opportunity will take place on Sunday, June 14 at the conclusion of the last worship service. Please join us in the Worship Center.
- A ballot vote with no further discussion will take place on Sunday, June 21 for FBC members in each worship service.