One Year Bible Reading Plan – Day 4
For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.
Read all of Ephesians 2:11-3:21
- Explain Ephesians 2:13-14 and how it relates to your life in Christ.
- Read Ephesians 2:19-22. Meditate on how these verses can revolutionize your Christian life.
- What does Ephesians 3:12 teach us about the manner of approaching God? What happens if we try to pray without these qualities?
I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.
Read all of Psalm 145
- Does this passage challenge what you believe in any way?
- What is the good news in this passage that you can share with someone else?
- How might this passage affect the way you pray today?