One Year Bible Reading Plan – Day 3
Yes, and I will rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance, as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. If I am to live in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me.
Read all of Philippians 1
- Read Philippians 1:1-11. How can you describe Paul’s relationship with this church?
- Philippians1:21 is a very important verse. Are you living your Christian life as Paul spoke of? How can you improve if not?
- What does Paul exhort the Christians to do in verse 27? How can you live that truth?
Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of the godly! Let Israel be glad in his Maker; let the children of Zion rejoice in their King! Let them praise his name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre! For the Lord takes pleasure in his people; he adorns the humble with salvation.
Read all of Psalm 149–150
- Does this passage challenge what you believe in any way?
- What is the good news in this passage that you can share with someone else?
- How might this passage affect the way you pray today?