One Year Bible Reading Plan – Day 2
“Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church. However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
Read all of Ephesians 5-6
- What should children of God do? (Ephesians 5:1) List some qualities of God that His children should imitate.
- Define submit. According to 5:21, who should submit to whom?
- Read Ephesians 6:1-4. What are the responsibilities of the children and the parents? How does your family compare?
Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his hosts! Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars! Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!
Read all of Psalm 148
- Does this passage challenge what you believe in any way?
- What is the good news in this passage that you can share with someone else?
- How might this passage affect the way you pray today?